IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
Discipline is an important part of wrestling. We (You) must have discipline in order to succeed. The following cut system will be enforced. If you earn a TOTAL of THREE (3) cuts you will dropped the team roster.
1 CUT = WARNING
2 CUTS = You must sit out the next CLUB competition.
3 CUTS = Try Again Next Year
YOU WILL RECEIVE ONE (1) CUT IF:
- You miss a scheduled match or practice UNLESS:
- The COACH receives a NOTE from your parent BEFORE the missed event.
- The COACH receives a call from a parent the morning of the event.
- For misconduct as determined by the coaches.
Examples: Fighting, Foul language, Poor sportsmanship, Disrespect to coaches or officials.
- You leave the gym before ALL of the mats are rolled up without permission.
YOU WILL RECEIVE TWO (2) CUTS IF:
- In the opinion of the coaches, the discipline problem warrants stronger discipline action.
Examples: Stealing, Vandalism, pulling Fire Alarm, etc.
OTHER PROBLEMS THAT MAY RESULT IN AFTER PRACTICE DISCIPLINARY ACTION.
- If you forget to bring your equipment to practice or competition
- If you forget to take your equipment at the end of practice or competition
- If you talk when the coach is teaching
- If you are laying down while the coach is teaching
- Crash dieting is not acceptable; Parents should control and monitor eating habits at home.
- If transportation to or from practice is a problem see a coach for other arrangements.